Monday, September 29, 2014

31 Passion Projects

Find over 1,000 more of my photos on Instagram: @JayMartens

Don't delay working on a project you are passionate about!

Start today!

Let me know what projects you are passionate about!

I am really enjoying photography this year, having fun with it and just getting out there and shooting some shots is great!

I live in Kelowna, BC, Canada, North America - one of the most photogenic cities in the world! It is hard not to just take pictures all day and night! (my passion project this summer was photography!)

Here is today's dose of encouragement:


The "Ultimate Gift" Contest is on NOW! the prize has been determined... HINT: Starbucks gift card... but who will claim it?

** Contest information is here: http://manifestcreativepotential.blogspot.ca/2014/09/giving-ultimate-gift.html   **
*** Don't miss out! Enter before September 30th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment