Friday, September 26, 2014

30 Meet Ups!

Find over 1,000 more of my photos on Instagram: @JayMartens

Getting together with other creative people is key to growing your creative potential.

Start meeting up with the creative people you already know in your area!

Try and reach out to other creatives in your city this week.

If there is anyone interested in photography in the Kelowna, BC, Canada region - join my photo walking Facebook group WKRP.

We generally take the summers off but I am looking to get out and do some photos next week.

Let everyone know about the meet ups or groups that you are a part of and what creative things you are doing in the comments below!

Here is today's Meet Ups video:


Don't forget about the exclusive contest for my blog readers this month: Details Here!
http://manifestcreativepotential.blogspot.ca/2014/09/giving-ultimate-gift.html

I have determined the prize and it will be delicious!
Enter now!

No comments:

Post a Comment