Tuesday, October 7, 2014

37 Thanks for the Awesome!

Find over 1,000 more of my photos on Instagram: @JayMartens

You guys and gals are doing lots of great and Awesome things!

You really are!

Sometimes you may doubt your own work, but it will always be encouraging to someone who hasn't found their creative voice yet.

Share what you are working on in the comments below!

Creatives need to share more of what they are doing and what is inspiring them so the great and Awesome things get seen by all!

If you know of someone who could benefit from an encouraging video every weekday - send them a link to this blog, and I will do my best to encourage the crap out of them!

Have a super day and don't forget to leave a link to what inspires you!

Here is my word of encouragement / thanks to all my creative brethren:

No comments:

Post a Comment